Elimination Round of the “14th World Championship of Amber Catching” will be held in Kaliningrad
13 June 2012
Press Office of the Amber Museum
On the Verkhnee Lake coast nearby the Museum children competition in amber catching starts at 12.00, an hour later contest for adults are held. Winners of the Kaliningrad elimination round became participants of the semi-final of the Russian Amber Catching Championship, which is held on 23 June in Yantarny on the central sea tilt from the Becker Park. If Kaliningraders win here too, they will go to the final contest of the Championship that will be conducted in the village Jantar (Poland) on 14-15 July. Transport, accommodation and food expenses during the final will be provided by the Administrations of Yantarny and Gmina Stegna (Poland) with the financial assistance of the Kaliningrad Amber Combine.
Hurry up! Number of participants is limited:
- 30 participants in “Kids” category;
- 20 participants in “Adults” category;
- 10 participants in “V.I.P.” category.
- registration: 10.00 – 12.00;
- “Kids” contest: 12.00 – 13.00;
- “Adults” contest: 13.00 – 14.00;
- “V.I.P.” contest: 14.00 – 14.30.