Awarding ceremony took place in the museum
23 June 2014
Press Office of the Amber Museum
The official ceremony of awarding the laureates and diploma winners of the Second All-Russian Contest of Jewellery Art took place in the Kaliningrad Amber Museum.
124 jewellery artists from Kaliningrad, Kazan, Kostroma, Makhachkala, Moscow, Nizhny Tagil, Rostov-on-Don, Samara, Saint Petersburg, Togliatti, Yaroslavl and Yekaterinburg took part in the competition. There are 499 works in the exposition. Curators of the competitions are leading specialists of cultural and educational institutions of the participating cities including Nizhniy Tagil and Rostov State Museums of Fine Arts, State Museum of Fine Arts of Tatarstan Republic, Krasnoe Selo School for Artistic Metalwork – branch of the Moscow State S.Stroganov Academy of Industrial and Applied Arts, "Sharonovs' School" of the Togliatti State University, Saint Petersburg State University of Technology and Design.
On the same day, there was opened a parallel exhibition "Image of the old city" featuring styled costumes created by young designers - graduates of the Kaliningrad State College of Service and Tourism, courses supervisor fashion artist, member of the Creative Union of Russian artists, member of the Union of Russian Designers, laureate of the contest "Russian Couturier" (2003), Moscow, Svetlana Gnatush.
Kaliningrad Regional Amber Museum expresses gratitude for the provided support to the contest sponsors:
- State Unitary Enterprise "Kaliningrad Amber Combine";
- Kaliningrad branch of the All-Russian creative public organization "Union of Russian Artists";
- Kaliningrad regional branch of the Creative Union of Russian Artists;
- Emelyanov and Sons Amber-Redwood Manufactory;
- Commercial manufacturing enterprise "Alk";
- hotel "House of the Story Teller";
- LLC "Konigsland";
- LLC "Bezkai";
- travel agency "Yunona";
- travel agency "Amber Mosaic";
- restaurant "Reduit";
- Agricultural productive cooperative "Flor" and flower shops chain "Rosa";
- Kaliningrad Regional Public Organization of Entrepreneurs "Amber Union";
- PE M.Simukov;
- PE S.Shishov;
- PE A.Trusov.
The news is related to the annual project or biennial
Other news related to this news
- 17 July 2014: В Музее янтаря организована выставка студенческих плакатов
- 23 June 2014: Results of the Second All-Russian Contest of Jewellery Art
- 23 June 2014: Workshops and lectures for students took place in Kaliningrad
- 23 June 2014: Academic seminar was held in the Amber Museum
- 9 June 2014: Opening of the all-Russian Contest will be held in the museum