Programme "RETRO-BOOM!" for the Night of Museums
25 April 2014
Press Office of the Amber Museum
Kaliningrad Amber Museum offers its guests an exiting programme "RETRO-BOOM" for the Night of Museums from 16 to 17 May.
|20:00-21:00||Momentary shooting in the photo booth (free of charge when having a ticket for the Night of Museums).
In front of the museum's gates.
|21:00-01:30||"Prohibition" – menu from the cafe "Campus 39".
In the museum's lobby.
"Back to USSR". Guests are welcomed by Ostap Bender and Ellochka the Cannibal. Selling exhibition of fashion hats. Face painting.
On the museum's ground floor.
"East-Prussian Express" – exhibition of items produced at the Konigsberg Amber Manufactory in the 1920s–40s from the Amber Museum's collection. Photo exhibition "Streets of the old city". Individual quest "The Konigsberg Robbery".
On the museum's first floor.
"Shadow economy" Selling exhibition of amber items made by Kaliningrad artists.
On the museum's basement floor.
|Dancing and costume performance: Charleston master class for viewers, hat fashion show, dance and skit performances.
In the museum's outer yard
"Recreation and Leasure Park"
Musical and entertaining programme: live jazz music, circus actors' performances.
In the museum's inner yard.
In the area in front of the museum.
Ticket price for the programme "RETRO-BOOM!" – 200 RUB
Inquiries: 466-888, 538-219
- artists of the Kaliningrad Regional Drama Theater, art director Mikhail Andreev;
- dance club "Savoy";
- jazz band "Smooth Jazz Operators", leader Alexander Chaikin;
- "Illusion-acrobat show", director Alexander Volkov;
- Children's and Youth Center "Moscow";
- circus group "Hopes of the 21st century", director Valeriy Ivanov;
- extreme club "Baltic Raven", leader Pavel Krasnoshchokov;
- workshop "G&G", designer Natali Griner, stylist and image-maker Zora Polkovnikova;
- museum-shop "Star";
- collector Denis Dunaevskiy;
- cafe "Campus 39";
- aero design studio "Positive club" (balloons, figures, decoration);
- sports shops chain "Sport Planet";
- city cycle initiative "Critical mass";
- festival "The Wheel Day";
- "FotoFocus" company;
- photo studio "Helios";
- restaurant "Zötler";
- Russian and German Newspaper "Königsberger Allgemeine";
- Group of companies "Kurgan-Balt".