Rules of Visiting the Amber Museum
We are presenting you the current information on museum work in the time of COVID-19 pandemics.
1. From 1 October 2020, the Amber Museum works according to the winter schedule. Working hours: closed on Monday, on other days – from 10.00 to 18.00. The ticket office closes at 17.30.
2. You can visit our museum individually or in groups up to 5 persons. You can order a guided tour for a group consisting of up to 5 persons, if there are free guides. You can also use an audio-guide.
3. You can learn more about ticket prices here.
4. Please, buy tickets online on the museum's web-site. The ticket office works too, we ask you to use non-contact payment methods if possible. All existing in the Museum discounts are kept. Documents allowing discounts should be shown at the ticket office or in the control zone (when tickets were bought online). All discount are listed in the appropriate site section.
5. You can learn more about ticket refund (including one on the visiting day) here.
6. To visit the Museum you have to wear a facemask. We also recommend to use gloves. We remind you of the 1,5 m social distance between guests.
7. If you have any URI symptoms, we recommend you to postpone your visit to the museum and consult a doctor.
8. To guests with disabilities and their accompanying persons we recommend to use the call button set on the information board next to the entrance to the museum. The designated employee will help you.
We are very glad to see you! We will be delighted to answer your questions on the phone 8 (4012) 53-82-19