Prices of tickets and services
Entire ticket price for the permanent exposition and for all exhibitions:
- Adults – 350 RUB;
- Students, cadets – 250 RUB;
- Schoolchildren – 150 RUB.
Ticket price for parents with children of the preschool or school age:
For the permanent exposition and all exhibitions – 500 RUB
Last Wednesday of every month is the day of the reduced-price admission for persons who reached the retirement (the document should be shown). Ticket price is 20 RUB.
Last Sunday of every month – day of the free admission for students and persons under the age of 18.*
* Full-time and part-time students, as well as ISIC holders.
Audio-guides are available for rent at the museum's ticket office. There are four languages – Russian, English, German, Polish.
Service price – 150 RUB.
Free tickets can be provided in case the confirming documents are shown.
Free admission is provided to following categories:
- Heroes of the Soviet Union;
- Heroes of the Russian Federation;
- Full Cavalier of the Order of Labour Glory;
- Veterans and disabled veterans of the Great Patriotic War;
- Disabled persons of the groups I and II with one attendant;
- Persons disabled since childhood with one attendant;
- Residents of Blockaded Leningrad;
- Orphaned children and children left without parents' custody, who live in foster homes and orphan boarding-schools;
- Large families;
- Employees of museums of the Russian Federation;
- Children of the pre-school age;
- Students of art schools and institutions of art vocational secondary education;
- Full-time students of artistic institutions of higher education;
- Members of artistic creative unions: Union of Russian Artists, Union of Moscow Artists, Union of Saint Petersburg Artists, Union of Russian Designers, Union of Russian Architects;
- Members of the Public Council of the Ministry of Culture of Russian Federation;
- Servicemen at military conscription;
- Guides and guides-interpreters certified by the Ministry for Culture and Tourism of the Kaliningrad region;
- Peacekeeping soldiers, war veterans (the Chechen Republic, Afghanistan, the Syrian Arab Republic);
- Persons exposed to the radiation as result of the disaster at the Chernobyl Atomic Electric Power Station.
Guided tour service
Guided tours are made as individually, so for groups up to 5 persons.
- Russian language group guided tour for up to 5 persons – 800 RUB;
- Foreign language group guided tour for up to 5 persons – 1200 RUB.
Prices of the guided tour service are given without admission fee.
If you would like to book a guided tour at the museum permanent display, please call to the Booking Department (4012) 538219 or write to email@example.com
Guided tour session to the viewing platform of the tower accompanied by a museum worker for groups of up to 5 persons – 100 RUB for each person.
Authorial guided tour "Code of the City. History in Symbols" to the viewing platform of the tower accompanied by a museum worker for groups of up to 5 persons – 200 RUB for each person