Exhibition "Trasures of the Don Prairies. Magic of Adornments"
Guests of the Amber Museum at the new exhibition, that starts to work from 18 December, will see ancient adornments of the nomadic tribes from the Don prairies from Rostov Regional Museum of Local Lore. In the exposition, there are over 100 showpieces, whose chronological range covers over 4 thousand years – from the 3000 B.C. until the 10th century A.D.
The collection of antiquities from Rostov Regional Museum of Local Lore will attract numerous tourists, who decided to visit the Amber Museum during the winter months.
News related to this event
- 22 December 2020: Открытие выставки из собрания Ростовского областного музея краеведения
- 15 December 2020: Выставка «Сокровища донских степей. Магия украшений»
Working time calendar of this event
- 33 – working day of the event or exhibition;
- 33 – today;
- 33 – museum is closed for visitors;
- 33 – museum is open for visitors.