"When the Soul is Young"
Event for people who reached the retirement
Last Wednesday of every month is the day of reduced-price admission to the museum for people of the retirement age. On this day members of the museum team conduct interactive programmes for elderly people – workshops, quizzes, themed excursions, intellectual games. The programme resonates with the people of the elder age. Those who earlier took active part in various fields of the social activities, with time start to feel as if they were excluded from the public life. Both themed interactive programmes, and creative ones are all-purpose leisure activities, which contribute to self-expression, reduction of social isolation, and give opportunity for active communication.
Interactive exploratory itineraries through the museum exposition and playing forms involve participants in the educational process and discussion of possible solutions for the coming tasks, which redounds the memory training, intellectual activity and, of course, companionship.
At the workshops and creative sessions while making simple souvenirs the guests gain new skills that allow them to vary their evening time, get a new hobby of just create amazing gifts to bring joy to their relatives and friends.
The events are held every last Wednesday of the month.
Reduced-price ticket for the programme and all exhibitions in the museum – 20 rub. (after showing the retirement ID).
*The works created at the workshops participants take home for the memory.
News related to this event
- 28 October 2020: Интерактивная программа «Утонченность» в рамках проекта «Когда душа молода»
- 30 September 2020: Cancellation of the event
- 30 September 2020: Programme "Your Own Queen"
- 25 March 2020: "When the Soul is Young" in March
- 26 February 2020: A reduced-price day for retired people
- 29 January 2020: "When the Soul is Young" in January
Working time calendar of this event
- 33 – working day of the event or exhibition;
- 33 – today;
- 33 – museum is closed for visitors;
- 33 – museum is open for visitors.