"Amber by Alexander Krylov"
Exhibition of amber icons and sculptures created by Alexander Krylov – one of the masters, who recreated the famous Amber Room.
There will be the solo exhibition of Alexander Krylov (Saint Petersburg, Russia) opened in the maroon exhibition hall of the Amber Museum in the middle of June. The official opening ceremony takes place on 30 June within the International Biennial of Amber Artworks "Alatyr 2017".
News related to this event
- 8 February 2018: Exhibition of Alexander Krylov's works has been prolonged until September
- 11 January 2018: Alexander Krylov's Exhibition prolonged until the spring
- 1 November 2017: A.Krylov's exhibition continues to work
- 23 October 2017: Free excursions through the exhibition of Alexander Krylov
- 11 July 2017: Success of Alexander Krylov's exhibition
- 26 June 2017: Opening of the exhibition "Amber by Alexander Krylov"
- 23 June 2017: "Amber by Alexander Krylov"
Working time calendar of this event
- 33 – working day of the event or exhibition;
- 33 – today;
- 33 – museum is closed for visitors;
- 33 – museum is open for visitors.