International Conference "Amber in the History of Medicine"
The Conference aims to discuss a wide range of actual multidisciplinary problems relating to the use of amber and its derivatives in medicine and pharmacy from Ancient times till the Present.
Are the ancient and contemporary claims that amber is a remedy for many diseases adequately justified? How do the old myths of the miraculous properties of amber differ from the new ones? What are the scientific grounds and perspectives of the medical use of amber today? These and others issues dealing with the Conference theme are offered for a consideration.
You can find more information on the official page of the Conference ahm2015.ambermuseum.ru
News related to this event
- 23 September 2015: A Guided Tour "Glesaria – the Amberland"
- 15 September 2015: First day of the international conference "Amber in the History of Medicine"
- 28 August 2015: International Conference "Amber in the History of Medicine"
- 25 August 2015: "Amber: Myths and Science"
- 17 August 2015: Registration of participants of the conference "Amber in the History of Medicine"
- 13 August 2015: International conference "Amber in the History of Medicine"
Related eventsShow working time calendar
Working time calendar of this event
- 33 – working day of the event or exhibition;
- 33 – today;
- 33 – museum is closed for visitors;
- 33 – museum is open for visitors.