International Biennial of Amber Artworks "Alatyr 2013"
This year, artists from the following countries take part in the biennial: Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia. As usual, amber artists from Kaliningrad oblast have a significant place among them.
Theme of the contest and exhibitions is "AquaTerra". It is connected with the fact that the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) announced 2013 an International Year of Water Cooperation, which is rather relevant for the Baltic sea that many countries have access to.
Traditionally, an educational project will be realized within the biennial: 25 – 27 June. All curators, members of the international jury will give workshops, deliver lectures in the Kaliningrad Art and Industrial College, where the Amber Museum has its target audience – students specializing in jewellery and design.
THE TERMS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST FOR ARTISTS FROM RUSSIA AND ABROAD
The event is part of the annual project or biennial
News related to this event
- 20 August 2013: Exhibition "AquaTerra" is prolongated
- 3 July 2013: Educational programme within "Alatyr 2013"
- 3 July 2013: Opening of the contest exhibition "AquaTerra"
- 3 July 2013: Results of the contest and exhibition "AquaTerra"
- 16 June 2013: Opening ceremony of "Alatyr 2013"
- 18 February 2013: Fifth International Biennial "Alatyr 2013" in June-August
Related eventsShow working time calendar
Working time calendar of this event
- 33 – working day of the event or exhibition;
- 33 – today;
- 33 – museum is closed for visitors;
- 33 – museum is open for visitors.